Friday, April 21, 2006

yep, still there.



Left photo 3/21; right photo 4/20.

I've been trying all week to get an appointment sooner than Thursday for the ultrasound and biopsy, but no luck with that. Followed up with MDA on getting the films from my post-op baseline u/s, and it's a good thing; I had faxed the request to the wrong number (the main MDA medical records request number, as opposed to the film library), and (of course) no one called me to tell me, and no one forwarded it to the correct office, either.

I don't even know what else to say about this. I've literally started typing six different paragraphs that I've then erased. I don't want to deal with this, but I do; I want to know what it is and just get it over with. Thursday seems like a long time from now, a very long time from when I finally had to admit that there was something going on. Obviously, wishing it would just go away is not having any effect. More's the pity, eh?

1 comment:

Joan said...

Tom, sometimes you're a total dick.

Next time you think you have recurrent CANCER and need yet-another-surgery, let me know and I'll come and make snarky comments on your blog, OK?

Give a girl a break, dude.
(No hard feelings, I just had to say it for once.)