Friday, April 07, 2006

the return of the gunk

Feeling crummy again today. Yesterday -- the day after I took one lousy little pseudo-Sudafed, my sinuses (and everything else) were so dry that it hurt to breathe. Today, the stuff has finally worn off, and the gunk has returned with a vengence. I think it's worse than it was before.

I have a call in to the doctor; hopefully he will just call in a new prescription for me.

As usual, I have things to get done so I will drag myself through them. But I won't be happy about it. I have this persistent feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something that's not getting done. I can't figure out what it is, and I wish the feeling would go away. I thought I would be relieved when DD finished her big project, but I still can't relax. I can't think of anything that should get me feeling so agitated. Maybe that's just lingering effects of the pseudoephedrine, too.

No comments: