Thursday, September 08, 2005

did anyone get the license number of that truck?

Or maybe it was more than one. All day yesterday, continuing into this morning, I feel as if I have been run over. This is an extraordinary amount of pain, even for me. Ibuprofen is taking the edge off, but it's exhausting. I slept both in the afternoon yesterday and after the kids went to bed... just drifted off on the floor where I was stretching to try and relieve some of this misery, about 9 o'clock, and drifted in and out until about 10:30, when I made myself get up and do all my getting-ready-for-bed stuff.

Of course, when I dragged my creaky self to bed by 11, I couldn't sleep! I was debating getting an Ambien but did finally fall asleep before I could make myself get out of bed to get it. I find it irritating that we flipped the mattress last week and now the bed is more uncomfortable! Or maybe it's just me (likely).

Dermatologist appointment this morning. Whee!

1 comment:

nina said...

Okay, run-over-edness needs a proactive response: treat yourself to something extraordinarily pleasant -- food maybe? spa stuff? Something!