Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogger experiments

I'm tinkering with the template so that long posts don't monopolize main page. It's mostly working now, but the "click to keep reading" bit is now showing up on every post. I'm sure there's something I can do about that, I just have to figure it out... later. I've ignored or pushed back a lot of mom-stuff lately in favor of writing, but my schedule today is full of non-negotiables.

Back later.

Later: Got it -- part of the problem is I'm still using my Classic Template even though this is New Blogger. The idea of ditching my template and starting all over with a new layout is too daunting to contemplate now. Here's the Blogger Help page that got me started on this process, and here's the Helpful Resources for New Bloggers page that told me how to get the "read more..." link to show up only where I want it to, otherwise known as "selective post summaries."

No comments: