I'm finally getting to posting my questions for the next volunteers in this blogging adventure -- so TeaFran (and anyone else who's game), here you go. Post to your own blog, send me the link (quieti-AT-cox-DOT-net), and I'll update this post with a link to your replies. Have fun!
1. What was your favorite subject in school, or if you didn't have a favorite, the one you minded the least? Did/does this subject have anything to do with your occupation?
2. Of all the places you've lived, which did you like the least, and why?
3. When is the last time you had ice cream? What kind was it?
4. What things are worth having enough that one should be willing to go into debt to buy them?
5. Is there a book or series of books that you feel made a significant impact on your life? What book, and why did it affect you the way it did?
Update: Well, that was quick!
Here are T's replies to these questions, and here's a little follow-up post inspired by his wife. Lately T has been toodling around with his new digital SLR and posting some great New England shots. They're well worth a look: click Stealth Fish and scroll away.