Saturday, June 24, 2006

packed

Pretty much everything that can be packed now has been packed.

I've done all the housecleaning and straightening up that I intend to do, although of course there's always more.

We're heading out in the morning, and I am struggling because I don't want to go. That's not exactly right: I don't want to leave DH. I wish he could come with us, now, and not weeks from now. We'll be fine, he'll be fine, I just don't want to go away from him.

I know this is sounding like some stupid high school crush thing, but it's more that I've been struggling, with physical and mental stresses and he has been completely super through everything. I've finally figured out how to communicate to him, Hey, I need you for a minute, and just that minute or two will be enough to smooth out the bumps in my day. It's beyond nice, it's good, good for me, good for him, a good thing for all of us.

I don't know how well it works over the phone, but we'll give it a shot.

No comments: