Wednesday, August 15, 2007

well --

I called the endo's office today, and the doctor's assistant read me my thyroglobulin (Tg) results. Supposedly, my Tg, with TSH elevated all the way to 159, was only 1.1. I'm having a hard time believing that, so I asked her to please mail me a copy for my records. Last year in Houston, my Tg elevated to about 4.5, which is quite a difference from 1.1 -- and I haven't had any treatment at all since then, except of course for my daily dose of thyroid medication. The stupid/stubborn part of me is thinking, "That can't be right."

But I guess I can believe it, because the endo didn't want to speak to me or schedule an appointment -- so I'm tentatively believing that, for all intents and purposes, I'm CURED.

I won't really believe it until I hold the lab results in my own hands, though.

No comments: