Tuesday, May 16, 2006

what's going on here?

Not much writing, obviously -- at least not here, I did crank out two columns over the weekend, and have two more simmering on the backburner, so to speak. I'd like to get them out asap so I'm off the hook until well into the fall. There's just too much going on in the Real World, and it seems that every time I turn around, another column's due.

I hate that, it means Life is going by too fast.

I start my storytime gig tomorrow. I hope my voice is up to the task.

DS2's last day of preschool is Thursday. How did that happen? (See above, "Life is going by too fast.")

That's the high points for now. When I get a moment to post more, I will.

1 comment:

nina said...

Life only goes by fast if it is a good one. As well you know, bad moments, bad outcomes make a day drag. So, if you feel years are disappearing in front of your nose, it tells me something about the quality of your years.