Thursday, May 04, 2006

May's column

The latest issue of LowCarbLuxury's online magazine is out, with my article on chocolate crepes.

This original recipe is from the delightful Nina Camic, with her permission. She had written last year about chocolate crepes with sauteed strawberries, and it took me a while, but I finally got around to trying some for myself.

Once again, I am disappointed that the LCL editors did away with my links in the article. I don't mind them linking to the products they're selling, that's fine. I do mind them taking out the link to Nina's original blog post, and the links to the two recipes (strawberry shortcake and ganache, also on LCL!) that I mentioned. It would have been nice for users to be able to click over to see those recipes easily.

Oh, well. The crepes are delightful. Thanks again, Nina!

No comments: