Monday, December 16, 2019

ack

You know that feeling, like you're coming down with something, but it's not a physical thing, it's just because you're miserable?

Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now.

The meeting over electives with administration was today.  We all said our piece... it was basically one piece that needed to be said.  It was not well-received.  While we weren't outright told to "suck it up, buttercup," that's essentially what happened.

We left with, "No resolution today.  We'll meet again in January after the break."  So I have this horrid uncertainty hanging over my holidays now.  Thanks, admin!

Pretty sure we're losing our math teacher.  I don't know what I'm going to do, but after poking the bear today I'd be really surprised if I get offered a contract for next year.  I wanted to stay at my school until I retire, but now I don't know if I'll be given that opportunity.  It was nice while it lasted.

No comments: