Thursday, October 30, 2008

nightmare scenario

Obama wins the election, but is impeached and convicted on charges of campaign finance fraud. I don't know if that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors," but I would think it should.

Joe Biden is set to ascend to the Presidency, but suffers a debilitating brain aneurysm before he can take the oath of office.

Nancy Pelosi becomes the first female president. Hillary Clinton spontaneously combusts.

This is where I wake up, because if Pelosi were ever to take over the presidency, we can kiss Western Civ goodbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't scare me like that. I am serious. That's completely bloody frightening.

And don't forget that after Pelosi, it's Bob Byrd (former KKK Kleagle).

nina said...

Biden has a smaller chance of having an undetected aneurysm than does McCain. Or Obama. Or just about anyone who has never had a brain MRA. (I say this having myself had an aneurysm and multiple MRAs, including one just last week.) Sleep well!