Tuesday, June 03, 2008

done!

Polished off the Educational Psych midterm this evening. *whew*

I know I can't get 100%, because I forgot to answer part of one essay question. I did exactly this same thing on my Learning & the Brain exam, except that time, I caught it when I was doing my final review. This time, I didn't: having spent many, many words describing Piaget's four developmental stages, I then neglected to say why I should pay attention to the developmental stage of my students in the classroom. At worst, that lapse will be worth 5 points, but maybe it will be worth only 2, there's no way to know right now. Maybe the instructor will be so dazzled by the brilliance of my reply he won't notice that I failed to answer one of the questions. Regardless, I know already that I got full marks on the multiple-choice part, so I'm pretty sure I'll be OK.

Accomplished much, today, actually. It's a good thing, too, since tomorrow is packing day, and we have a bunch of other stuff to do, too.

None of this seems quite real.

No comments: