Doctor's office called and asked for a call back. It's always a concern when they do that, because if everything was fine, they'd just leave an automated message. So when I called back I was put on hold interminably, but then got the briefest report: CA125 is 'normal' (how suspicious I am of that term), but the ultrasound shows a cyst on my right ovary. I need a follow-up ultrasound in 8 weeks.
This, I can manage.
I asked for the reports to be mailed to me so I can see for myself what's going on. I wasn't surprised to hear that I have a cyst on the right side now, even though it's the left that's been bothering me for the past 2 months. These past few nights I can't sleep if I'm lying on my side, either side.
So if it goes as it usually does with me, by the time of the follow-up they'll be nothing at all to see, again.
Maybe I should have them out, just to spare myself all this foolishness. The NP I see at the office suggested it, last go round, but I won't go under the knife again unless I must. I've had worse pain.