After repeated calls to my endo's office, the nurse/manager finally called and left a detailed message on my cell phone. The doctor had conferred with my usual nuclear medicine doctor, who pulled the film and agrees that it's just a calcified node. They're all happy with that and say I don't have to do anything for a year, when I'll repeat the Thyrogen testing cycle as usual.
I don't want to complain (really, I don't), but this is bunk, and it's contrary to the ATA's long-term management guidelines for differentiated thyroid carcinoma, too, which indicates I probably should've had another dose of RAI. (Tg>2, dxWBS positive).
I guess the thinking is, the scan was only slightly positive, and watchful waiting is a recommended strategy for low-risk cases. I don't think I'm a high risk case, but I don't know if I'm low risk. I think I'll send an email to MDA tomorrow and see if they can look at the scans.