Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Parenting

This is an index post with links to my writing on parenting issues, both here on Oasis of Sanity and other places.

On Oasis of Sanity

If you find your kids telling lots of little white lies, or big whoppers, you might try reframing the question.

My kids are spoiled. Here's why.

Sometimes, my heart just breaks.



Former Ask Dr. Mom articles
The AskDrMom.com website was operated for a few years by a friend, who has since let it lapse, but there's too much good information in these articles to abandon them to the ether forever.

Kids & Nutrition

Sibling Rivalry (MSWord file)


On Epinions.com
Epinions was my very first online writing home, and I spent a lot of time there getting back into the writing groove. A lot of what I wrote there is dreck, but some of it is still relevant and engaging... at least I think so, and I hope you do, too.

What you should know about temper tantrums:
1) If I ignore him, he'll stop, right? RIGHT?
2) Never ignore a crying child

How to read to your baby

The perils of labeling: "Don't be a baby!"

The saga of DD's first few months

Confessions of a Recovering Control Freak

On discipline: Talk Less!

Kitten Care 101
(because not all of our children are human)

No comments: